We often get network connectivity issues due to which we miss many important calls, but now get notified for every missed call you have missed while your network is out of Coverage using the Airtel Missed Call Service.
Airtel is giving Airtel Missed call Service free for 03 Years, so its about time to keep track of all your missed calls. Whenever someone calls you and your network is out of coverage area than when you are in network , you will receive a message from Airtel that you had a missed call from a person.
How to get Free Airtel Missed Call Service :-
- Open your Dial Pad and dial *321*881#
- You will get a screen asking you to press 1 to active missed call service, so just press 1 and continue
- On Next Screen you will get option , 1: Charges Rs.0.0 for 999 days , press 1 to activate it.
- You Will Receive a Confirmation Message that your service has been activated
- Now keep track of all your missed calls.
Note :- This service is auto renewed after validity expires , so after 03 Years it will get auto renewed and if charge is applicable at that time than Airtel will deduct that amount from your main balance.
So in order to deactivate this service just send SMS STOP to 155223